Sunday, January 29, 2012

Response to: Implications of User Choice: The Cultural Logic of “MySpace or
Facebook?

When I first started to use Myspace i only started to do it because my friends were saying things like "ill send it to you on myspace" and other stuff like that. I had to get a myspace in order to stay connected with people and try to keep up with what everyone was doing. I never really used my myspace all that much and i think that the way the author says that "they go where their friends are" and i think that is one hundred percent true. i only started to use it because it was what my friends were doing. then suddenly everyone was moving to facebook and many people like me just went with the flow. i don't think that it has anything to with myspace becoming all ghetto or lame, it was more just the next thing and kids wanted to be a part of it. so in the next year or so there will be something new and facebook will tossed aside for this new social networking site and the new question of the next article with be Implications of User Choice: The Cultural Logic of “Facebook or Bookface? Then Myspace will become filled with Hipsters saying that the other two are too mainstream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment